Mexican Street Corn is hands down one of the best things you’ll ever taste! If you’ve never tried it, you will agree once you have that it’s amazingly delicious, and surprisingly so easy to make. Get ready for an exciting and super simple recipe that will be the talk at the dinner table!
It takes only 5 ingredients, starting with grilling your corn before bathing them in a creamy mix of cojita cheese (available at Walmart), mayonnaise and cayenne pepper. Don’t skip out on the lime for that extra flavor. Easy!
Everyone will love these and they’re perfect for family gatherings, and really, anytime you’re expecting a large crowd. The sweetness of the corn combined with the creamy mix flavor and lime creates such a great taste to win everyone over. They’re also great as a dip. Just use corn kernels instead and some tortilla chips! Perfect!
Grilled sweet corn with creamy cheese mix. It’s SO GOOD…
- 2 ears of corn on the cob (or as many ears as needed!)
- 2 Tbs of mayonnaise (1 Tbsp per ear and low-fat works just great!)
- 1/2 Cup of finely shredded cojita cheese (use a kitchen rasp)
- 1 large pinch of ground cayenne pepper to sprinkle
- lime wedge for garnish
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Peel husks and silks from corn. Leave end nub as handle for ease when eating.
- Grill naked ears of corn over direct heat for 10-12 minutes, continually turning until well-charred on all sides.
- Remove charred corn from grill and slather with mayonnaise.
- Roll corn in shredded cojita cheese.
- Sprinkle all sides with cayenne pepper.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Collect accolades!
Want Another Great Corn Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip!
Inspired by MsBelly.com