For when you really want s’mores, but you don’t have a campfire, or you just don’t really want to go through the hassle, these brownies topped with s’mores are perfect.
Anyone who knew me as a kid would probably be shocked to see that I am even posting this, let alone have actually tried it! I detested s’mores when I was a kid. Everything about it made me cranky, haha. I think it’s because I only ever had them at Girl Scout camps, and those were never the more positive experiences for me.
I definitely have not lost my sweet tooth as I’ve gotten older. In some ways, I think it’s grown, haha. There are days when brownies topped with s’mores sounds like the perfect cure for what ails me. I have no shame, haha. This is definitely a delicious recipe for the people with a sweet tooth in your circle.
Chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers, and more chocolate. Honestly what more could you want?
Thanks to the folks at All Recipes for this simple and delicious recipe!
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, break graham crackers into 1 inch pieces and toss with miniature marshmallows and milk chocolate. Set s'more mixture aside.
- Bake brownies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and sprinkle the s'more goodies evenly over the top. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares.