I’m really enjoying all of these hasselback style potatoes that I’ve been seeing. I’ve yet to try them, but they just look so fancy yet fun. Maybe that’s just because I haven’t had them yet. Maybe I should try some hasslback sweet potatoes. Mmmmm.
I am a huge fan of garlic and especially garlic potatoes. The Garlic Hasselback Potato Recipe look right up my alley.
Garlic was one of those things that I didn’t have in my diet for over 2 years. My ex had chemo pills that wouldn’t allow him to eat garlic. So, now I’m enjoying garlic in everything, and sometimes adding it where unnecessary, hehehe. Garlic hasselback potatoes are going on the menu this week!
Thanks to B
- 1 1/2 pounds baby (small) or fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 heads garlic, top trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 5-6 sprigs thymes
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut slits on the potatoes, do not cut through. Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and brush with the olive oil and melted butter. Add the garlic, parsley, lemon and thyme in the pan, in between the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rasa Malaysia.