Most of us have heard of 30-minute meals. A lot of us have even strived to create an arsenal of delicious recipes that are ready within that span of time. If you’re a really busy home cook, though, you’d want to shave off as much time from those 30-minutes as possible so you can feed yourself and your family with the least fuss.
If that’s your case, then you’ll love this recipe for ten-minute grape tomato linguini. It’s ready in ten minutes, it needs only one pot, and the flavors are awesome. You can’t ask for anything more than that.
This ten-minute grape tomato linguini is the easiest pasta dish you’ll ever come up with. You just dump all the ingredients in the pot and let it boil for seven minutes or until the pasta is al dente. After the pasta is cooked, just toss it in a bowl with olive oil and cheese. In ten minutes, you’ll have a flavorful dish that no one will complain about. This brilliant recipe is from Kendra of Kendra’s Closet Confections.
10 oz. linguini
2 handfuls of grape tomatoes
1/3 of a large vidalia onion, sliced
3-4 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
fresh basil leaves, torn
1/2 teaspoon cracked red pepper flakes
kosher salt, to taste
1 handful of grated parmesan cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
- Place the pasta in a pot.
- Slice tomatoes in half and drop in the pot, along with your onions, garlic, basil, red pepper and kosher salt.
- Cover with 4 cups of water and bring to a boil
- Cook pasta until al dente, about 7 minutes or so. Be careful not to overcook, or you’re pasta will come out mushy.
- Drain pasta, and toss with parmesan cheese and a litle olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Kendra’s Closet Confections.