When my parents split, my dad was on a hamburger kick. It was hamburgers at his house for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I honestly don’t know how my older siblings survived it. I only had to endure it a couple times a week. Actually, I got the hamburgers, and they all got cheeseburgers, which I didn’t like at all.
Homemade burgers will always remind me of my dad. I started enjoying them a lot more when they were only served every other time I saw him, haha. Now, as an adult, I get cravings for them. They’re so good.
My dad is a total cheese and bacon lover. He loves those both so much. So it only makes sense that he needs to try these stuffed burgers.
Check out this awesome recipe on the next page! You won’t be disappointed!
Beef, bacon, cheese, and it’s made with ease. What more could you ask for? This looks like a great new burger tradition.
Thanks to the folks at Grilling 24×7 for this FABULOUS recipe!
- 8 oz Hot Habanero Cheddar Cheese (crumbled or cut into small cubes)
- 5 pieces Cooked Bacon
- 1 lb 80/20 Ground Beef
- 2-4 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 Slider Rolls
- Take about 3 oz of ground beef and flatten it in your hand.
- Take a good bit of crumbled habanero cheddar cheese and put it on top of the beef.
- Add 1 slice of crumbled bacon on top of the cheese.
- Using your fingers bring the edges of the beef patty up around the cheese and bacon stuffing. Make sure the cheese and bacon are overloaded inside this slider!
- Seal the top and form it into a neat slider patty. Be sure it is sealed well.
- Repeat 4 more times.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce all over the uncooked slider patties.
- Grill sliders over medium or medium high heat.
- Place on slider rolls and serve.
For more fabulous recipes and great food photos visit the original source at: Grilling 24×7