By now, I’m sure you all know how much my SO and I love mushrooms. Well, I recently decided to just make a mushrooms side dish. I mean, we go through close to 5 pounds of mushrooms a week, and it’s just the two of us. We love mushrooms, and we always have them! If we don’t, we stop what we’re doing, and we go get some.
These garlic mushrooms are out of this world! Not only is there garlic and mushrooms, but there is also a medley of herbs that just let the mushrooms shine.
It really is amazing how tasty food can be with just a few ingredients and, 400 degrees, and 20 minutes. I love veggie roasting or baking now. It’s just fantastic. Everything has so much more flavor, and it’s not mushy like steaming. I think you guys will enjoy these garlic musrhooms!
- 1 lb Crimini or White mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1-2 T olive oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 t thyme
- 1 t oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Once your mushrooms have the dirt and stems removed, place them in a baking dish.
- Toss in your crushed garlic. Try to get it evenly distributed so the mushrooms can soak up those flavors.
- Toss with your olive oil
- Sprinkle herbs and spices
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Once finished leave whole, or careful slice them and the garlic for easier bites.