Croissant sandwiches are some of my absolute favorite. They just bring a whole new level of yumminess to an otherwise normal sandwich. I’m really not much of a sandwich eater… until there’s something like this ranchy cheesy chicken salad stuffed croissants.
I really like the idea of these for a fun and funky family dinner. They’d also be great for sleepovers. Most kids would eat this up! Do kids still have sleepovers? I feel like I don’t hear about them as much anymore. Anyway, these stuffed croissants will be rockin!
I love how simple this meal is for a quick lunch on the weekend or a fun and interesting dinner on the weeks days. It’s creamy, warm, and it’s filling. Leave out what your kids won’t eat. Add in what they will eat. I love a good customizable recipe!
- 6-8 croissants
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 to 2 cups Ranch dressing
- Optional: 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice croissants in half.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, cheese, green onions and enough ranch dressing to make mixture wet.
- Spread the mixture over one half of each croissant
- Top with tomato if desired
- Put top half of croissant on top of tomato
- Pop in the oven for 8-12 minutes (before croissant burns, but once cheese is sorta melty)
- Serve and enjoy!