Clam Chowder is some of my favorite food. It’s one of those must haves each time we go to the coast. We don’t live too far from the coast an hour and a half to two hours, but with a crazy life schedule it’s not always the easiest thing to find the time to get out there, which means I don’t get the clam chowder I want very often.
With this super simple clam chowder recipe, it’s easy to make it at home!
Clam chowder is a total comfort food to me. It’s thick, warm, and filling. It’s an instant feel good, but then again, being at the coast is an instant feel good for me, and that’s what I associate clam chowder with. This recipe is too simple to pass up!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix cream of celery soup, cream of potato soup, clam chowder, 1 can undrained clams, 1 can drained clams, half-and-half cream, and whipping cream into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.