Gingerbread is one of my favorite things. Gingerbread lattes weren’t my number one pick, but it could have been that I was always trying my mom’s, and she always got extra coffee in hers. Booooooo. I’m not much of a coffee drinker, can you tell?
Novelty coffees like that can get expensive and fast! Try making one at home.
There are just 5 ingredients in this gingerbread latte, and they’re all relatively good for you. The author of this recipe made sure it was a skinny and clean drink. That’s some good stuff you’re about to put in your body, and it will probably taste even better than your favorite coffee shop’s!
Thanks to Amy at Amy’s Healthy Baking for this delicious recipe!
- 1 cup (240mL) nonfat milk
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp molasses
- 4 drops vanilla crème stevia
- ¾ cup (180mL) extra strong coffee
- Combine the milk, ginger, molasses, and stevia in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the mixture begins to simmer. Whisk the mixture until it becomes frothy.
- Add the coffee to a large mug, and pour the milk mixture on top.
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Amy’s Healthy Baking.