Football season has begun! You know what that means, right? Chips and dip all the time! I find it really hard to watch football without something to put in my mouth. My dad and I usually have all sorts of yummy treats to eat during football games.
Looking for a way to spice up your chips and dip? Try this spicy 4 cheese roasted red pepper dip!
Chips and dip, as silly as it sounds, has always been a pretty big part of my life. It was mainly with my dad, but I know that my mom and I went through our chips and salsa spells as well. Chips and dip or salsa or hummus or whatever is a thing of comfort. It reminds me of silly tv shows with my mom, intense football games with my dad. Now, it reminds me of lazy days with my SO, cuddling, and marathoning Game of Thrones.
Thanks to Kevin at Closet Cooking for this great recipe!
Ingredients for Spicy 4 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup manchego, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- pepper to taste
- Mix everything, place in baking dish and bake at 350F/180C until golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Closet Cooking.