In 11th grade, my French teacher required us to make a full 5 course French meal for our families. Well, it was just me and my mom so I brought my inability to cook over to my grandparents so there would be more people to suffer with me. What I ended up making…? I don’t even remember. What I do remember was that I attempted to make chocolate mousse. The end result was a weird marbled looking thing. It tasted good, but it didn’t turn out very pretty.
This dark chocolate mousse recipe is step-by-step easy to follow, and it comes out looking perfectly luscious. It’s easy and quick! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the ingredients. The video will be on the page after.
Dark chocolate mousse is something that will always catch my attention when it’s on a dessert menu. I just absolutely love it. Unfortunately, it’s usually so rich that I need to share it with someone. Sharing my desserts makes me pouty sometimes. Haha. The video with the instructions are on the next page.
200 grm Chocolate
3/4 cup Cream
8 Oreo Cookies
1 & 1/2 tsp Melted Butter
3/4 tsp Gelatin
2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Caramel Syrup
1 cup Whipped Cream
– In a bowl put dark chocolate and cream and microwave it
– Whisk the melted chocolate and cream and let it cool
– Grind the oreo cookies into a fine powder
– Add melted butter to oreo cookie powder and mix it well
– Make a thin layer in the base of the serving glass and refrigerate it for few mins.
– Soak Gelatin in water for at least 5 mins and add it to the chocolate mixture
– Add caramel Syrup and whisk it and refrigerate it for about 10 mins
– Add whipped cream to the chocolate mix and mix it well with a spatula
– Pour the chocolate mousse onto the oreo cookie base serving glass
– Set for another 15 mins in freezer
– Garnish it with whipped cream, chocolate piece and oreo cookie on top and the dessert is ready to be served.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.
This is a fun recipe. Watch below and try it out on your family!