There is something about bakes and casseroles that just take the hardwork out of dinner. How nice it is to just throw everything into a dish and put it in the oven. A whole thirty to forty five minutes later, and everything is done. Plus there’s almost no cleanup!
This cheesy chicken pasta bake is going to be amazing. There are three types of cheese in this bake. It will be delicious! Check out this recipe on the next page.
I love baked pasta. It’s always cooked wonderfully through, but it also gets those really crisp bits on the edge. My favorite mac and cheese in the world was New Seasons’ old mac and cheese bake. The texture of everything was perfect. YUM!
Thanks to Vicky at Mess for Less for this recipe!
- 1 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 4 cups uncooked ziti pasta
- 1 cup of Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of cooked chicken breast cut into nugget sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slices Kraft Provolone Cheese
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ziti according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Spray an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish. Top with 1/2 of the cooked ziti.
- Top ziti with 1/2 cup of Kraft shredded mozzarella. Then add half of the cooked chicken pieces.
- Top chicken with a 1/2 cup of marinara sauce. Then add the other half of cooked ziti, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, the remaining chicken, the remainder of the sauce and 1/4 cup of Kraft Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper according to your tastes.
- Top with 4 slices of Kraft provolone cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Mess for Less.