I’ve heard a rumor that in The South people have some form of bread with every dinner. Sometimes it’s just toast. Other times, it’s fancy schmancy rolls and such. Being from the PNW, I never had that tradition. In fact, meat and potatoes never really made it into my household either.
If you are looking for your next fancy bread dish to serve with dinner, we’ve got you covered with these cheesy garlic rolls. They look like the savory version of a Cinnabon. YUM!
Bread, garlic, and cheese! Could you really ask for anything more? As soon as I saw this pull apart cheesy garlic rolls, my mind immediately went to, “WHAT IF YOU COULD BUY THESE IN MALLS?!” It might be something to look in to… honestly! I know lots of people who aren’t really fans of sweet, but they would kill for a savory something like this. YUM!
Thanks to Brandi at She Knows for this recipe!
Ingredients for Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- 6 small zucchini (2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce (I used Classico Four Cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese (1.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: She Knows.