Chicken dinners are always special. They’re usually simple to make yet taste so good. This seared chicken with sun-dried tomato sauce is one such special chicken dinner dish that you’ll enjoy making and serving to your family. You’ll love how this dish pulls itself together in under an hour, and your family will love how it tastes.
Visit the link below for the recipe.
This seared chicken dinner with sun-dried tomato sauce is simplicity itself. You simply sear chicken breasts in olive oil. Once the breasts are done, you set them aside and make the sauce in the same pan using sun-dried tomatoes, spices, flour and broth. Then you let the breasts cook some more in the sauce. It’s easy and it’s delicious, and the recipe is developed by Katerina of Diethood.com.
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 chicken breast halves
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 large yellow onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
1 bag (3-ounces) Sun Dried Tomato-Halves
- In a large nonstick skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts to hot oil and cook 4 minutes; flip and continue to cook for 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and thyme leaves to skillet; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in flour; mix until combined.
- Add broth and sun dried tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet; bring mixture to a boil.
- Turn heat down to a simmer; cover the skillet and continue to cook for 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat.
Check out the original source for this recipe with step-by-step photographs and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Diethood.com.